Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cleaning Complete!!!!

Getting the house ready for Athena was more work than I thought it would be, we are finally done doing a MAJOR clean of the house (extra caution because it is rental property and I don't know the health history of any pets here before us)...So everything has been cleaned to the maximum it can be. And Stormy and Gus did not make it an easy task. While I was sweeping the floor Stormy came tearing through the house, hit the hard floor and slid right through the pile I had swept up, it made me laugh but I had to sweep it all back up again. Then Gus kept trying to attack the vacuum and got himself so worked up he started pooping, that I didn't laugh at so much. Took him outside to go potty AGAIN, cleaned up the poop, and then crated him for the rest of my cleaning. Very eventful evening of cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment