Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Getting Ready

We have a crate set up for Athena :) complete with orthopedic bed. I think she will really like it. Only 11 more days until we will bring her home, it's so exciting. I can't wait to bring her home and I think about her all day long, but I think that makes the days go so much slower because I'm looking forward to that day so much. I bought her a toy to give her when we go pick her up. It's a rope bear toy, really cute. I figured every little girl needs a teddy bear when you bring her home.
This is the bear. I think she will destroy it in a matter of days/hours but at least she will have something for the ride home. It will be a long ride home, about 2 hours or more. I hope she doesn't get car sick or have an accident in the car, we will make a stop half way JUST in case...

No comments:

Post a Comment